Re: LF: MB beacon 499.05kHz Who??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MB beacon 499.05kHz Who??
From: "Tracey Gardner" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:40:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Gary, Peter and all

It's a good signal down here in Lincolnshire.
It is a bit stronger on my E/W loop than my N/S loop and coupled with your location, I'd take an educated guess at the north-west of Ireland.

It also happens to be the same frequency that beacon sending "PAT" has been heard on, several times over the last few years, so I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions. :-)

73s Tracey G5VU