Re: LF: Decca Jeep

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Decca Jeep
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:18:30 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=O0Un22QhWwrGJxntb0aFzmDcOui2q2tWRzvq5JN+TzQ=; b=RF1/TgbPf69cwDr/5SuIG3nY4YIp5oLq++aQr4lE7LjIjul7acl/ihdfom4GZ5gC21 pKB5UJmdiZfvN193JTqKt7M7OPIC8WgrryHl2E00EJh2oEmThOlR+TqkXTDCFGMfwZJn GP9ZD+Y5MC0o2FD4zcfoEMMYmLQkScguR0yxc=
Sender: [email protected]
Don't worry about trying to replicate inductance values or even worry
about it tahy don't matter, and probably vary all over the place with
temperature.  High u ferrites aren't reknowned for temp stability.  In
a transformer inductance is not important - provided it ends up  than
enough.

Use the equations I posted yesterday to get your number of turns based
on Bmax.  Keeping to < 0.1T or perhaps even lower.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com