LF: Re: fc on 137

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: fc on 137
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:15:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger, I have temporarily added a narrow strip around your QRG on my 21 mHz TA window.

Nighttime noise levels are rather high now. It may be worthwhile to run during the day, and go for groundwave receptions across a few 100 km.

Back in January, Stefan and I did a QRP groundwave experiment across 178 km. I had a signal generator delivering up to 50 mW to the antenna. At the 0 dBm setting (1 mW, equivalent to about 1 uW radiated power), there was still a marginal dash in the 15 mHz window in Heidelberg.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)