Re: LF: Spectrum Lab

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:50:21 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1300218627; bh=Y6MUrLpAQ23UOrEOZd2KUn/cCFBoa8cokotqXY7ieXI=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=T7p0v5+8ubBZF/6yO72h3r6vw9oU1RppHZZ+2QkObrYauFaXFAMS8sDNznWxpc+HEqXfIdVH7mbdQkrfsyz77a8dT/iAcbDKLEJjM/9jvqFBCMvbCQsugLpBYaUXZ+INNwcVzy37LyV9glPBplgg4MapDmCNK1bRbGGfdAjtPQg=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=dttRelpYisrNI+54tV1l/XhZlkVaHvHSYiMaekQPpkpMoyacMFzaqbw5TOQ/aFE9WjGkudnrf4DBcUWV4GZFD67whK1xa9xB8C4AoFs9gXop9lKI66w/pqakyHL/FCF0w4vE6Et42YSMbhkqucX/gwQNjcGFnd4L3rF4Y+ddKhc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary.
Thanks for the info you sent me last week sorry for so long for me to reply. I started looking for Chris last Saturday morning, left Winrad running whilst shopping, when returned pc was trying to reboot via floppy drive, swiched of pc would not boot up, tried to boot via xp disk no go, tried to re-install xp, messsage no hard drive fitted. Removed hard drive fitted good new one, started xp installation, installed set-up files,  asked for agreement keyboard locked up when key board decided to work formatted drive and downloaded files, went through reboot and started to download set up again with key board lock up etc again, so now looking for new shack pc, could not be a virus as pc is stand alone not connected to internet. When I have another shack pc I will put Spectrum Lab on it. Unfortunately will not be able to look for Chis now .

73.
Ken
M0KHW