Re: LF: Re: OE5ODL...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: OE5ODL...
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:17:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan
Fortunately I took a screen shot and will send it direct.
When you are next active on 9 khz we could try a QSO XBAND. I will TX on
137.7 khz or another suitable QRG.
Last time I could copy you in my QRS 3 WINDOW. A suitable speed might be qrs
30 and speed up if necessary, depends on condx

73 mal/g3kev