Re: LF: DJ8WX received in UK on 8.970022kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DJ8WX received in UK on 8.970022kHz
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:23:53 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=xOaLFoioDMoi0Bmb5gKq0K8e69gGltxMthtgxLSB1ug=; b=tIWIFlRzTJGB8z+3imA8RwYZjufqqyfciTQHdUo+mAdOdHlmZcoX1kNRvDw2BkPehu 0nBS7o1selx6lwAwWZMXB8QFqYFboX5mrfk39Gnzk/0MPfeEkHXMAgRVBVyLndGVFDM7 piM8gbZ1uieWAYZkNPrliW6FLokDW0RwjcGyg=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

The loop is aligned ~WSW-ENE so is better in Uwe's direction than yours. My receive system was locked to GBZ and does seem to be working well now. I just need to receive Ossi next for my 3rd DXCC and 5th QTH locator square!

Good luck with the OX grabber. That would be a great challenge for you and the others in Europe.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my 2.4GHz handheld (iPod Touch 4g)