Re: LF: [T/A QSO ] VO1NA G3XDV last night !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [T/A QSO ] VO1NA G3XDV last night !
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:24:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks, Jean-Pierre, for the pictures.

I believe this was the first transatlantic two-way by anyone for more
than two years. It was not scheduled and only started because I
happened to get out of bed and then checked the Rx.

Speed was 60s dot and the QSO took just under three hours with
relatively little QSB. My ERP estimated at 0.5W.

Screen shots taken by me and by Joe attached.

Mike, G3XDV