RE: LF: Re: LF: vlf test 8970

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: LF: vlf test 8970
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:53:36 +0000
Accept-language: de-DE, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-GB
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Ossi,

I tried also hard to copy you on both frequencies. Unfortunately nothing here, maybe due the fact my Miniwhip antenna is mounted to low and

to close to my house (QRM). Good enough to copy Stefan, DK7FC with his short distance of 53km to my QTH.

Sorry, I try to find a better location next time (maybe portable).

vy73

Marco, DD7PC