Re: LF: Dumb homebrewer - Advice needed

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Dumb homebrewer - Advice needed
From: Petr Maly <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:28:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It is perhaps not so critical on LF and MF.
I did it like that anyway:

73, Petr

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 13:51
Subject: LF: Dumb homebrewer - Advice needed

Hello LF,

I would like to improve a bit my home-made pre-selector for LF/MF. I would appreciate very basic advice on "mechanical" aspects like the following: the pre-selector has some molded inductors that can be selected by means of a rotary switch (band selector). Is it advisable to mount the inductors directly on the switch terminals or on a separate (small) PCB? Shorter is better in this case or not?

Best regards
Daniele