LF: 177 overnight towards Eu

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 177 overnight towards Eu
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:45:23 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Just coming on dusk here at 0239Z - Just switched in the North West firing K9AY and DCF39 is audible - not strong at the moment but there. Looking on 136.177 overnight. Wont  be able to run dual screens due to processing limits.
Still clearing away damage from 100mph multiple day storms - the main vertical is no more and considering options.

Nice to be able to phyiscally touch the controls!  Noise mitigation continues on VLF but a very cold walk around survey with my portable VLF reciever tells me the loop is in a pretty good spot at the moment. Ill be switching off the 5 and 6Khz snappers as its eating my "pay by Mbit" Internet access - Ill put them back on on request of course - Wideband and 8970Hz remain logging.

Laurence KL7UK BP51IP Wasilla Palmer Alaska
=