LF: Japan NI

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Japan NI
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:34:16 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

JA7NI is visible on the Alaska snapper - hes "off the side" of the North firing array (I think I left it in that position) so pleased to see him.

I need to do some html scripting changes to the "rolling" snaps of the 137.775/136.172 and VLF windows. Somehow the VLF wideband is scripted into it and Ill need to rename the snaps to stop this happening.  If you goto http://kl7uk.com/Alaska.html it should scroll every 5-10mins (randomly) between screens on a no-cache call.

Very very windy back home in Alaska with blowing and drifting snow - K9AY is doing well with little or no precip static at this time

Laurence  back at KL7UK/5 remote Operated
http://kl7uk.com
=