Re: LF: OE5ODL_OE3GHB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OE5ODL_OE3GHB
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:06:44 +0100
Cc: "Paul" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Yes we are watching indeed, and the results are very interesting! Today both of you produced very nice traces in Heidelberg, and (not quite as bright) in Nuernberg. Paul Nicholson is also monitoring continuously, and has been getting a peak from Ossi almost every day.

Gerhard, your trace had some interesting up-and-down curvature - any further plans regarding frequency locking?

Best 73, and thanks for all the nice work

Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 8:15 PM

Hello Lubos!

Thank you very much for the capture, nice to know that some are watching.

Both, Ossi and I put lot of effort and work into this project and the more we appreciate any report.

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard