LF: 2011 edition of the ENDBH & NANDBH handbooks and CDs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 2011 edition of the ENDBH & NANDBH handbooks and CDs
From: Michael Oexner <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:46:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

The 2011 edition of the ENDBH & NANDBH handbooks and CDs is now
available.

The new ENDBH 2011 contains the data of more than 6700 NDBs on 160+
spiral-bound pages in A4 format and the NANDBH 2011 shows the data of
more than 5800 NDBs on 130+ pages.

The CD contains a Google Earth compatible NDB waypoint file that has
been updated with the latest NDB coordinates so that you can "visit" NDB
locations around the globe. The multimedia contents of the CD version
have been expanded to a total of more than 210 NDB pictures and more
than 230 NDB sound clips from around the world.

In case you're interested in ordering a handbook or CD for other parts
of the world please don't hesitate to ask, I'm able to produce
customized versions for your special needs.

Delivery of the CDs will be via download. If you want a physical copy of
the CD please indicate this when ordering.

Prices have been adjusted to reflect the latest changes in postage rates
and foreign currency exchange rates. When using PayPal for payment
please add the indicated amount to cover PayPal fees. Please find all
relevant details at the following URL:

http://www.ndblist.info/beacons/NDBpublications2011.pdf

Once again I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all DXers who have
sent me comments and updates, suggested improvements, pointed out
errors, or provided NDB pictures and sound clips etc. Your continued
support is very much appreciated :-)

--
vy 73 + gd DX,

Michael