Re: LF: Additon to "Noisy" antenna on VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Additon to "Noisy" antenna on VLF
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:40:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello group, Stefan!

Yes, indeed I'm transmitting on about 8969,98 (8969,95 reading on my
DDS) but I also can't believe that the signal displayed on your grabber
is mine.

To prove, I just changed QRG (20mHz) which should be well visible on
your grabber, given that the propagation will be stable for the next
hour.

So just let's see what's happening...I'm curious anyway.

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard