Re: LF: 137 QRP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137 QRP
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:36:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mal, LF,

...and using microwatts with slow modes like QRSS-60, you can still reach a couple of 100 km in daytime. Attached is a screenshot from the DK7FC DX grabber when I transmitted some dashes barefoot yesterday. Note that annotated powers are signal generator ouput - antenna efficiency is about 0.1 % so radiated power was between 50 uW and 1 uW !

BTW The first part of the 50 mW dash on 137780 was weak, until I remembered to retune the variometer.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)