LF: Argo 134 lurker

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Argo 134 lurker
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:58:38 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Im looking for suggestions to clear a floating error on Argo  134I  gained when I added too many noughts into the freq offset- or something odd. Ive done this a couple of times in the past and recall its an oddity only when certain numbers are added - and it doesnt let you forget or correct - trouble is I get the blank 134 screen up with the error message and it locks.

 I tried deinstalling and reinstalling, removing the prefetch but no matter where I look I reckon there is a "lurkalot" file which I need to clear which is still retaining my error - it doesnt appear to be spec4 dll. Any suggestions gratefully received. Its compounded by being on one of the remote PC up in Alaska. This is the non hijacked version of 134 - with thanks.

Laurence
=