LF: Re: Re: 137.5

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 137.5
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:06:37 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
Its strange they are both the same strength at exactly the same time.
Who are they. I cannot decode them only observe.
With no CW ID or any sort of ID besides wspr its difficult to know who is
who. All signals are good with me even the weakest would be suitable for QRS
3 with my antenna system.
de mal/g3kev