RE: LF: SAQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: SAQ
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:59:33 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
I was just wondering - but Markus spotted the bleg a bit lower too. I blame HAARP is just up the road and nice to have something to blame! Or the fact all our snow is melting..

I could just hear SAQ here in Alaska on the last go around and reasonable a dot 1 but weve improved the s/n by a large margin so hopefully it will paint something. Unfortunately Ill be enroute back to Oklahoma on the 3rd/4th Jan \\

Happy New Year and may all the noises be wanted ones.

Laurence KL7 UK  G M4 DMA  et al.
Wasilla Lakes Alaska
BP51IP