Re: LF: Austria on VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Austria on VLF
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:31:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus and group!

We...and I think I can speak for Ossi too in this way, are very
satisfied to have reached this goal today. We both put a lot of work
into this project and of course will continue.

We have made progress and that is what counts and gives us energy for
new experiments.

Remember: It all started with Stefan's idea to transmit on VLF some
times ago and now look how far we have come!

Encouraged by Stefan and Markus and other people, we also tried to
participate. We just have to keep in mind that there's no way to cheat
Nature, there are some limits we should be aware of.

We are far away from "QSO-mode" on dreamers-band but nevertheless I
think we all did a good job and can congratulate each other...

In some way we are and will be "dreamers"....

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard