Re: LF: VLF transmisssion

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF transmisssion
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:54:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Lobos, Roger!

Thank you both for listening.

I think there is very little to no chance to be detected by you Roger
but maybe it's worth the try.

20db over noise at 40km distance is very good and probably the strongest
signal you have ever seen from me Lubos. That signal should be audible
and enough for CW. Congratulation to your improvements Lubos.

Local conditions are good, -2 centigrade and in the moment nearly no
wind. I hope wind isn't becoming a problem during the day.

I will try to keep the TX running until evening.

Ossi is also transmitting on around 8970.02 so watch out for his signal
too.

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard