Re: LF: RE: Emitting waves on 7217ft - please check your cymometers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Emitting waves on 7217ft - please check your cymometers
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:00:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Dave, Gary,

similar here - saw WSPR from Gus on the spectrogram for some time, but couldn't decode until I insterted SpecLab's 400 Hz bandpass into the audio path. I'm using WSPR 2.0 at 2.0 kHz BFO offset, and no AGC.

Also did a few WSPR transmit periods between 23:10 and 23:30 - many thanks to all who reported.

Best 73, Markus (DF6NM)