Re: LF: "NM" on 136177.5

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: "NM" on 136177.5
From: Piotr Mlynarski <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:21:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Markus Vester pisze:
Thanks a lot, those are the best captures so far this season. Also Dex in North Carolina received good traces from Ossi's "5" and my "NM". Going to longer symbols (actually 82 s dots, 245s dashes) probably helped. I also dared to squeeze another 1.5 dB from the TX, giving about 340 mW EMRP last night. I did attend the overnight transmission by setting up my bunk in the shack ;-)

Hello Markus,

having some spare time i just finished a construction of another buffer/amplifier ( a simple LC network, J310 , BC109C ). unfortunately, i live in a downtown area which is not the best place for LF/RX purposes. Also, it is too cold outside (-11C) to be on the balkony and 'play' with the wires being thrown outside etc..so i took my w3dzz antenna instead. After some "harmonizing process" between the SL and SDR-IQ i was extremely happy to see your "NM" letters at 136.1775 kHz (in the attached file the time is UTC , dec.27th)
{it is my first reception of ur signal)
73 , Piotr, sq7mpj

qth: Lodz /jo91rs/

JPEG image