Re: LF: Happy Christmas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Happy Christmas
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:03:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan, well said! I absolutely share your thoughts, and would also like to express my thankfulness to the LF group.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 2:33 AM

Dear Jim, MF/LF/VLF,

I wish you all the best for 2011 too! Thanks for your work in 2010 below
1 MHz.

Many thanks to all the stations who have done the effort to receive my
VLF signals. This was/is an important part of the activity there on the
Dreamers Band and below. I hope we will do some exciting things in 2011
as well, i am almost sure about that :-)

Regarding LF/VLF i have never thought that 2010 will be such a
successful year. I am looking back with fascination and gladness. This
would never have been like that, without this group! Thanks for that!

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC