Re: LF: Msg fm Stefan 137 KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Msg fm Stefan 137 KHz
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:24:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Using Firefox under Linux (with some filters and pop-up blockers,
sitting well protected behind a router) , I haven't got any problem!

And believe me, I am visiting this site for more than one year right
now.

Could it be a problem of using the "most popular"- Browser under the
"most popular" operating-system, trusting to the opinion of the "most
popular" - "Security"-websites?

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard