Re: VLF: SpecLab filter optimisation tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: SpecLab filter optimisation tests
From: Lubomir Bobalik <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:21:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan!
Many thanks for your effort to improve SL setting. It is as important as having good antenna. :-)
I wrote your new parameters to my SL setting to try this one. Gerhard, OE3GHB, was transmiting on 8970 las day, but I didn´t see your signal. At first, I was surprised, but then I
realised, that my single-loop antenna was beamed to you. It means, that it was in minimum receiving for Gerhard. I am going to turn it at 217° and we will see. When I tested single-loop I noticed, there was difference -20dB between direct beaming and +90° beaming on the beacon in Germany. It is very much!