Re: VLF: 8970 in JN06ht

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 8970 in JN06ht
From: Chris Gomoiu <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 15:37:21 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=33bB/N4c162bn0vow1Jsf+LCPsU2oDFbJz5ubigN5Ro=; b=CDJ5Hpp2arx/OHEIxgNvBQYCO6xA9EmCcEDrFX+nR+OfwNeJca6Wbdrf+5yIy6uxZT /yMmrop/uPkyIoHvbBig6ofTbuhfu7uMxYlyyNrOmDKGRlv5ovZtX+5MSafaeeFQ6PaO +r142MymgE9P3F9lC2Ee25FDevzjbNZDJpTWI=
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus,

You may have solved the puzzle already, thanks! To the naked eye it looks like the pattern is there. I'm recording a wav file of Stefan's experiment, hope to find a way to further process it but I do need help for this.

Propagation seems to go down now, studying the MSKs signal levels for many days now, looks like the best time to receive Stefan is 10-12UTC. Nonetheless, I'm very happy for this and I do congratulate Stefan for his perseverance and for showing us all what can be achieved at this frequencies with amateur radio means only. Hope he's taking well care of himself in the forest cold out there.

Back to watching the grabber now and hopefully, decode the "special" message he's currently transmitting :-))

A very exiting day!

73s
Chris 4X1RF