LF: EA3WX MF Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: EA3WX MF Beacon
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 22:02:40 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Luis, attached my capture, deep QSB tonight but audible sometime.

F4DTL Nicolas JN18FP

RX : Icom IC7400
Ant: Miniwhip
http://lfistes.erst.azerttyu.net/

After we got a recent authorization from Spanish Telecomunications Ministry, we have put on the air a beacon on 500 KHz band, with callsign EA3WX, today at 13:00 hours UTC

Frequency:  502,25 KHz
TX Power: 17 W
TX: JUMA TX500
Locator: JN01gp

We will be grateful for your reception controls that will be answered with an special QSL.

If there is nothing wrong (smoke, explosions and so on) are scheduled transmissions from 18:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC everyday. Operators will be ready to QSO every weekend at same time, upon my wife permission.

73's

Luis, EA3WX

JPEG image