Re: LF: Re: XGJ, NM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: XGJ, NM
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:30:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Jay for the report and image - it's a highlight for me every time, even if only small traces make it through.

Later last night, I had some trouble with a bad contact in the T/R relay. Hope to have fixed that now, so ready to go again.

73 and greetings to all,
Markus (DF6NM)

BTW The screenshot on w1vd.com/grabber.html is called "argoupload.jpg", but mysteriously downloads as an uncompressed bmp image.

Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:45 AM
Subject: LF: Re: XGJ, NM

Some traces of NM ...

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2