LF: Re: Weather? OT.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Weather? OT.
From: "Martin Evans" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:06:42 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello LFers,

Do any of you live near Cardiff, Wales? My wife is wondering how they are doing in her home town weather-wise.

73, J.B., VE3EAR

I live 50 miles West of Cardiff, JB.

It's cold (for us, anyway!) Minus 5C or more at night, around zero daytime, icy in the shade, but the small amount of snow that we had a week ago has all but melted away.

It's a very different story to up North, where they're deep in snow still.

Regards,

Martin  GW3UCJ Swansea.

If I can help with any other local info, email me direct at [email protected] so as not to take up list space.

M.