Re: LF: w4dex 2200 meter grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: w4dex 2200 meter grabber
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:20:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Dex ,

Good  work !  Welcome at club of grabber !

73 qro  Jean-Pierre f1afj

Le 16/12/2010 19:46, Dexter McIntyre W4DEX a écrit :
I believe I have a grabber operational for 136 kHz which I will test tonight if anyone is transmitting. I'll set it for 5 minute updates for now since it is running on my main computer. If it works and is useful I may set it up on a dedicated computer. Presently the only antenna I have for the band is my transmit antenna. I plan to build another balanced loop for the band when the weather is suitable.

If the grabber doesn't work or if it needs any tweaks please let me know.

http://www.w4dex.com/lf/2200meters/grabber.htm

Dex