Re: LF: Receivers vs Transmitters etc. = "Mal'isms"

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Receivers vs Transmitters etc. = "Mal'isms"
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:55:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

IIRC, the antennas at SAQ are just a small fraction of what they used to be. I think not all of the remaining masts there 'carry wires'. So the ERP may have been much larger back then in the early days of the station. Maybe some Grimeton visitors who have seen the installation can comment on this.

Cheers,
   Wolf .