Re: LF: XDV on 137

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: XDV on 137
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:39:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Scott,

I would love to transmit overnight. Unfortunately, there are high
winds forecast for this evening and perhaps tomorrow, too. My antenna
thrashes about in the wind and adding high voltages to the mix would
be dangerous.

As soon as it is safe I will certainly do some overnight
transmissions. Let's hope conditions stay up.

73 de Mike
========.