RE: LF: new VLF antenna at DK7FC

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: new VLF antenna at DK7FC
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:03:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan!

This is perfect idea! Thanks for information about your new VLF antenna model.
I continue with my tests of antenna as well. My last model use cabel CAT7 (4x twisted pair cable shielded) and it seems be promising. I am going to send you some photos to your home address - sorry, I can´t do it here.
But your idea is great! I must to try it!

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG

=