LF: Transmitting on 136318.9 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Transmitting on 136318.9 Hz
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 00:22:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
In an attempt to promote a bit of TA activity, I intend to put out a few  callsigns tonight. Mode is 100s DFCW centered on 136318.9 Hz, at about 0.25 W EMRP. It would be nice if some of us together could revive those good old days, and present a concerto of signals to the overseas watchers...

Best wishes,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:23 PM
Subject: LF: 171 khz Morocco before sunset in NC

Good copy of Morocco 171 kHz over an hour before sunset in NC.  Anyone
beaconing on 136 kHz this evening?  Lots of QRN to my west so copy will
deteriorate by around 0100Z.  Back in the days of lots of QRSS signals
on 2200 meters I recall good copy of G3AQC and a few other stations
before my sunset.

Dex