RE: VLF: DK7FC's 7th VLF kite experiment

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: DK7FC's 7th VLF kite experiment
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:49:30 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan - Ive got the Alaska VLF system online now and needs tweeking/cal but I can see Alphas and most of the usual suspects - the path over the Northern Auroral pole towards Europe is still rather "warm" and light but getting better daily - The Rx is an SDR IQ and E/F  probe up at 40ft - next to a quiet lake, in a glacial valley surrounded by mountains - I hope to keep this optional system available when I go back to the works qth in a few days back in Oklahoma-

Cheers

 Laurence KL 7 UK  x  KL1 X  BY3A et al