LF: VLF/LF in Alaska -

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VLF/LF in Alaska -
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:44:34 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan heres a quick snap shot of what it looks like at 0225Z (thats still daylight in AK) - you can see its pretty quiet now and Im yearning to return home with my Loop antennae and M0BMU preamp, but as it is the L400B LF Engineering probe is doing a good job up the now leaf less Silver Birch trees -

Theres lots (lots!) of short term CW and MSFSK sigs that appear at some strength (and we are close to HAARP!)  and of course Ill try to do a looksee during night time for Eu (which this one equates to but not mutual darkness) and another one later when Asia Pacific/Alaska is in the dark.

Hope this link works as its a new server  http://kl7uk.com/AlaskaVLF0225z.jpg

Laurence KL7UK remote ops from /5
=