Re: LF: Re: Questions and resonating tests and measurements on a 700m wi

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Questions and resonating tests and measurements on a 700m wire antenna at 137 kHz
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:11:37 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1286925373; bh=Vd2OOOaHYXdbY2zVsuXw8ETIOnu9TqSjwcrLQ8w3LvI=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=wvhJLSoqF2ecCwnFcwJaayZjUd7SlWN4NRkC9cf0w/6NEBqIjFoev/PVhlyAglmt3Ppun9LCA/mrW90r8ZLhD62L/RjjcNzM6/Pif19tiKXPg8xMCeCzNLMM3ZU4s/Lmb2dkhOIeVi9t/42KuEGk4V3P+GDutAx3ycWiGBi7PaQ=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=v7r5XbxXTxoUfyKlTO8V/N59YBg3A3R94TPXkxiivpw/uxRPQuMGBLUyiGna4T47jn19lw9YDDuKAaPip6p7oxg+GgC4w7K2HQKhDO8/hscgRZAgHHRj8SKnQLzs1tOO5cMZdiix/Zb94+/PrbW7lIR3dS+SHzCbTiVuHYvw7RQ= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan yes that could be a problem. I have a gut feeling that being short
(in a vertical sense) they will be almost isotropic. You may need to get
someone to drive around at about 5km to check that out.  The size relative
to a wavelength might confound this idea.

All good stuff and L(otsa) F(un)
Alan G3NYK