RE: LF: OK2BVG_600m

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: OK2BVG_600m
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 05:59:48 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Graham!
Yes, I noticed the wide band data system on the uk grabber. Sorry to see it there! I don�t hear or see this one here, so I can�t image how serious problem it is in UK, for example. It seems, I can�t use frequencies below 502.2kHz.
I am going to be active on 600m in the evening, but on the frequency a bit higher.

Thanks for all usefull info!

Lubos, OK2BVG