Re: LF: Re: SBL-3+

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SBL-3+
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:02:54 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dsmBLV5gvtHYPNqohxunRIJ/gLrxsnZrQ4YUTqhPvgk=; b=mED0LnSAQEpzoSiB4g0GGcRptPZf2RdtQkSgoY5FgafcdAc5COKmZmvdHRBjJh4bHH dIUC2W1HPsT79oTlG/KSR06u0MvZ0bwOhHLqs6mDzGugtL0lPkCbIJFMGx/Kk+hv7lbK l+uHyuIgwg+ij1Z7SHfWC1/uZdM067cGbI/3w=
Sender: [email protected]
Use a fast bus switch like the FS3125, and you may get a slightly better performance than HCMOS can offer.

You could adapt the mixer from this upconverter design http://www.g4jnt.com/LFUpconv.pdf