LF: Fwd: Re: 8th experiment perhaps next saturday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: Re: 8th experiment perhaps next saturday
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:56:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jay/W1VD,

Sorry, i cannot send my answer to you. I get this message when the mail is returned:

<[email protected]>
    (reason: 554 imta22.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net comcast 129.206.100.212 Comcast block)

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

...so i forward the mail via the mail via the reflector. I hope this is ok for you.

73, Stefan/DK7FC

-------- Original-Nachricht --------