LF: RE: Fwd: ELF/ULF/VLF received on the 600m earth antenna / Changes o

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Fwd: ELF/ULF/VLF received on the 600m earth antenna / Changes on VLF grabber
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:26:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
 Lieber Stefan

In my opinion, using a very long antenna is not the best way to detect ZEVS because it can create some unexpected effects (such as overloading your receiver with unwanted signals).
The last time I tried to copy ZVEVS was  during August 2010 and it was running well.
At that time, ZVEVS was perfectly detectable in the center part of France with my simple 1 m long vertical cylinder ELF aerial.
The same short antenna is also able to detect the 60 Hz mains line radiated from the US, and the fundamental 7 Hz (and associated harmonics) Schumann resonances

Some details on my e-field antenna and its associated ELF/VLF receiver are on http://www.vlf.it/F6AGR/meteorsignatures.html

Kind regards

Jean-Louis F6AGR

 -------- Original-Nachricht --------