LF: G7NKS on QRSS 137.7 and also disaster recvoery

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: G7NKS on QRSS 137.7 and also disaster recvoery
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:35:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear All,

It seems that today is a day of disasters, though at least mine was more recoverable. Two of the matching caps blew in my 137 tx pa last week and so today during a shack visit G3XIZ and I were “experimenting” with the replacements when the PA transistors “sublimated” on us.   Fortunately spares were available and it is now up and running again unlike Andy’s shed!

Anyway I’ve left it running on QRSS3(ish) on 137.7 using a 10m earth electrode loop if anyone can copy it

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn

M+44 (0) 7967 300152

E [email protected]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.