Re: LF: Photovoltaic Installation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Photovoltaic Installation
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:45:44 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

 Hi Hugh

I don't know the laws there. But here in Canada, if someone where to do that they would need to ensure the installation did not cause harmful radio interference. I'd talk with her and make it very clear you're not going to tolerate harmful interference and if she wants to do this she had better be willing to mitigate the noise issue for you or be prepared to spend all the money she's saving on defending her 'free' power in court.

Interference complaints can work both ways. You have a right to enjoy your property and if that came with a low noise floor fight to protect it. You won't be the last to fight this one...

GL es 73
Scott
    VE7TIL