Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR Saturday Morning - reports appreciated

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR Saturday Morning - reports appreciated
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:20:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Roger,

I normally leave a receiver running with four copies of Argo at QRSS3 covering the top 400 Hz of the band.  The aerial is a 2 m square loop adjusted so the null points at France Inter on 162.

Static here is up to S6 and nothing heard in central Burgundy this morning from anybody, but good luck with your tests.

73
John F5VLF