Re: LF: G7NKS now QRV on 137.7 QRSS3

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: G7NKS now QRV on 137.7 QRSS3
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:19:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,

Took a quick  look on  137 , but nothing but 'frying' noises like  some one  cooking up  a dish  of ,   Ver de terre........bon appetit !
(or  rather you  than me if translated into English)
73 -G ..

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 5:02 PM
Subject: LF: G7NKS now QRV on 137.7 QRSS3

Dear All,

As I?m home for the weekend I thought I?d give the lf box a run out so I?m running about 100w into a 10m earth electrode loop as per G3XBM design at about 3m off ground.

It is 559 with G3XIZ in Biggleswade so may be detectable a bit further out

Thnaks for any reports/grabs

Best rgds

Jim G7NKS

p.s. it will be running until 20:00