AW: LF: G4WGT Grabber.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: G4WGT Grabber.
From: "Beckmann, Gerhard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:07:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy,

   first of all thank you very much for your excellent beacon operation on 502 kHz.

In future the WSPR-transmission would be fully sufficient out of my view. PSK31-decoding was much more difficulty from my QTH. While WSPR transmissions will be decoded correctly at -28 dB the PSK31 transmissions needed -12 dB SNR and better…

Additional transmissions on 137 kHz in PSK31 would be of great interest.

best 73 de Gerhard  / DK6NI  (JN59LN)

=====