LF: Forgive me Mal for I have sinned...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Forgive me Mal for I have sinned...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:06:27 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All

I just installed my new TX loop and began using it last night as an RX antenna. JA7NI was perfect copy for over two hours into the grabber and he even provided a rare complete callsign as seen in the attachment.

The TX loop should be operational by this coming weekend. Once its on the air I will post details of its construction on my website.

The most interesting part of the installation was swaying around in the trees at the 70-80' mark above ground! Here's hoping she works as well on TX as RX. It will certainly work better than a stinky vertical :-)

73 Scott
VE7TIL
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/argo/

JPEG image