LF: Re: Siemens Pegel Messer D 2006

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Siemens Pegel Messer D 2006
From: "Julian Hardstone" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:08:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I have a service manual in German - it does not include the operating
instructions
There's quite a lot to scan but I have made a start and uploaded a few pages to
http://ukradio.info/D2006/
I will do a few more pages whenever anyone asks me!
- Julian, G3TFR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petr Malý"
Hello all,

I recently purchased Siemens Pegel Messer (selective level meter) D 2006.
It was a quick casual purchase, extremely cheap. Unfortunately no documentation was available along. I have searched the Internet, in vain.
I recall someone noticed he used D 2006 for LF reception.
Is there any documentation (user manual, service manual, schematic chart, block chart) that someone could share with me?
I will be thankful for any piece of information.

73, Petr, OK1FIG
http://ok1fig.nagano.cz