Re: VLF: DK7FC's 6th VLF kite experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC's 6th VLF kite experiment
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:41:52 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,
I have the same question. The 9khz_4mHz.usr can not be set to 6kHz just by
changing the frequency range or the center frequency. I am sure it's a simple
trick, but I could not find out. So I will have to use other settings - or
someone has a quick hint.
QRM/QRN is relatively low this morning. Possibly to high, but I will igve it a
try.
I am receiving with my T-Antenna and a my new hombrew preamp and soundcard.
Stefan, good luck - and to all the thousands of listeners, hi.
vy73 Horst DO1KHS/DI2AN