LF: Two Earth Electrodes Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Two Earth Electrodes Antenna
From: Rick Wakatori <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:53:18 +0900
Sender: [email protected]
 To avoid misunderstanding each, may I suggest rename "Earth Antenna" to
"Two Earth Electrodes Antenna"?
 JA5FP, a friend of mine, wrote a literature on so called "Earth Surface
Antenna" at bellow URL, but written in Japanese.  There are some figures
on direction path.
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~ja5fp/gant.pdf
 Notes: He has a US Callsign so that any question in English MAY BE
accepted.
7L1RLL - Rick